Sunday, September 4, 2011

I live!

Hello blogging world!
I forgot that you existed for a while there! Wow, it's been way to long since I have posted anything. A lot has been happening in my life and I am way too tired at this time to try and recall it all, but I will tell you this...Life is good. I know that I could be happier, because there are things in my life that could happen to bring me greater joy, but I know that right now, how I am living my life is the best way I possibly could be and it feels great! In the immortal words of Rocky Balboa, "life's not all sunshine and rainbows", and of course I still have the hard days but I am very happy with who I am and what I am doing!
School has started up, my last go around! weird. I will graduate in December. I am taking a freshman math class (don't laugh....ok you can laugh, cause I do), a Joseph Smith class, and Worksite Health promotion. Super easy. Love it! Put in the time, now I get to cruise.
Vball is going really well! oh wow...it's going SO well! The team is a completely different team! So much energy. We just got back from a tourny in Kansas and we won the whole thing!! whoooo! Champions!! Feels good to be a winning team again. Of course we have a LONG way to go, lots of work to do and lots to learn. Shawn is doing a great job as coach, as well as Heather and Emilee. Love them all. Our team is a family. We love each other and work hard for each other. It's just an understanding we have. Feels so great! 
Well, There's lots more going on in my life but I am falling asleep as I type...so i'm out! hopefully I won't wait another decade before I post again! Lata!


No comments:

Post a Comment