Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just do it!

Nike just nailed it when they came up with the "JUST DO IT" theme. So simple and yet, so powerful and true! Why don't we just DO the things we say we're going to? Or just DO the things we know are right? 

I've been so frustrated with myself lately. Because I feel like I have a good head on my shoulders and I know what's up ... :) ... but I think that sometimes I can be a lot of talk. I always say what I think I should be doing, or what I think is good to do, or whatever it may be...but I need to DOOOOO it! If I say, hmmm...I need to start thinking about what I want to do when I graduate, I need to do that. hmmm....I need to stay in touch with my family better, I need to do that. If I say hmmm...I need to do better on my math next math test, I need to DO THAT! The list goes on and on. 

If we want to be successful in life, we need to do the things we say we're going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment