Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

 I'm 22 now!! Whoooooooa nelly. No messin around anymore. 22 is so much older than 21 I feel like. Time to grow up I guess. :)
Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend whom I love dearly (Joe Stewart), I had an amazing birthday yesterday! In the morning I slept in only to wake up to a fabulous breakfast of whole wheat pancakes made by my mom. After that I went to the BYU devotional with my team and got a bunch of lovely birthday wishes. Thanks girls! Then went and had a very much needed nap. After that, went to practice where there was a whole lot of running...Thank you Shay. :) Best part of the whole day was going to dinner with Joe, watching some Brian Regan, and hittin up the steam room and hot tub at the gym. First time steam room trip. I think it's so awesome! Anyway, overall it was a super chill, but awesome birthday that I was able to spend with my man!

Joe, I know you'll probably read this so this is for you:
I want you to know how much I love and adore you. You put a lot of effort into that day to make it wonderful for me and I want you to know how much that means to me. You are such an incredible person and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for you. Thank you for being the person that you are and making me want to be better. You're amazing. Mush. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh thx Babe, you're so sweet. I had a great day with you yesterday and it was so fun. You're the one that makes me want to be a better person! I love you so much! Mush.

    ReplyDelete