Saturday, October 23, 2010

hello there

I have tried this whole blogging thing once before...but somehow it vanished one day. Probably has something to do with my awesome computer skills. But as they say, "If at first you don't succeed, try try again." Ok I will. 
I feel a bit embarrassed to let others read my blog (apology in advance), because everyone is so dang good at it! Such good writers and creative templates and colors, etc. I used to think I was creative back when I was in elementary school cause my teacher told me all the time that I was. No one tells me anymore so I think it wore off. 
I've become obsessed with stalking other people's blogs this past weekend. We got stuck in Texas because our flight was canceled due to a tornado warning. Laaaaame. So, I've had a lot of time on my hands in the hotel, most of that time has been spent on blogger. 
Now I believe an explanation is in order for my cheesy blog title name. Carpe Diem. Betcha never heard that one before right? When I came on to play volleyball for BYU the seniors gave me the nick name Carpe...because my last name is Carpenter...get it? it's shortened. For the URL thingy just "carpe" wouldn't be allowed so I did Carpe-diem-yo. Diem just flows after Carpe so I decided to just name my whole blog that. There ya go. But I also seize the day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment