Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Delayed flight...awesome

Here we are....sitting in the SLC airport waiting for our flight to take us to our death by snow and ice. Yes, we are heading to Wyoming where the high will be 10 degrees. The hiiiigh. Oh well, we will just barely miss the blizzard that is supposed to hit here in Utah that everyone is freaking out about. I'm kinda sad we'll miss it! I love storms! Would have been fun to curl up by the fire, with this new tea that I love, and the new book I just bought. But I'm going to play volleyball! Which is my passion, so I am happy and it's a fair trade off.
Sucks that we will have to miss Thanksgiving again though. We will be celebrating it in a hotel in Colorado probably. I"m grateful we get to have one at all!
Well, life is pretty rough right now. Broke up with the boyfriend a few weeks ago and I was fine at first. I guess numb is the better word. It's starting to wear off now and I'm feeling the full blown effects of it. I'm just taking it day by day. I guess that's the best way to do it. Stay busy and try not to dwell and analyze too much. I tend to think about things and feel things a lot deeper than most people. Life is good though. I'm grateful for this trial which will make me better and everything is going to work out. The Lord knows what He's doing and I just need to trust in Him.

1 comment:

  1. dear carpe. i love you so so very much! I will be thinking of you guys this weekend! Kick some A. and I hope your flights go well and you dont freeze to death.. someone else can freeze if they want to.. thats fine with me. If you ever need a break from utah valley to get away from it all make a trip up here! and we will have a girls night of all girls nights. Love you!

    ReplyDelete